Compensation claims solicitors for holiday illness
Thousands of holidaymakers become ill abroad in package holiday hotels each year and we are currently handling many claims for compensation against tour operators in the UK.
Holiday illness can leave you with ongoing health problems when you return to the UK and the results can be devastating. However mild or severe your symptoms of holiday illness are, if the negligence of the tour operator or the hotel has caused your illness, you can claim compensation with the help of Farnworth Rose Holiday Illness Solicitors on a no win, no fee basis.
Why Farnworth Rose?
There are many reasons why you should choose Farnworth Rose to help you claim holiday illness compensation from the tour operator and these include:
- Anne Thomson, Head of our Holiday Claims Department, has over 25 years’ experience of dealing with holiday illness claims and has the background knowledge and expertise to ensure you obtain the compensation you deserve
- We have successfully claimed compensation for groups of holidaymakers and individuals who have suffered from Salmonella, Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, Shigella, E.coli and Gastroenteritis in Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia, the Maldives, the Dominican Republic and other parts of the world
- We offer the highest level of professionalism and expertise and we work on a no win, no fee basis
- We offer a free initial consultation to assess your claim
- We work on a no-win no fee basis
- Our success rates are high as we work with clients on a one-to-one basis and we leave no ground uncovered when it comes to claiming compensation
- All claims are dealt with quickly and professionally and we will help you through the claims process from start to finish
If you have suffered any type of holiday illness in a package holiday hotel which was caused by the negligence of the tour operator or the hotel or by poor standards of food and hygiene, you are well within your rights to claim compensation for your pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of your holiday, medical expenses and other financial losses caused as a result of your illness.
Common holiday illnesses and worst destinations
The most common holiday illnesses suffered abroad in package holiday hotels include Food poisoning, Salmonella, Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, Travellers´ Diarrhoea and Gastroenteritis. Such holiday illnesses have been contracted at hotels in Egypt, Cuba, Tunisia, Turkey, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, Spain, the Maldives and other popular holiday destinations during the past three years.
It is worth remembering:
- If standards of food and hygiene are poor at your holiday hotel, this would count as negligence on the part of the tour operator who has a responsibility not to expose you to illness on holiday. If this duty of care is not met by the tour operators, they should be held responsible for any illness which results
- If food is prepared in unhygienic surroundings leading to food poisoning, you should contact Farnworth Rose as soon as possible to discuss a potential claim against the tour operator. Legally you have three years in which to make a claim, but it is advisable to contact us when you return home when details of your claim are still fresh in your mind, particularly if you are suffering symptoms of ongoing illness
- If you suffer sickness in a package holiday hotel in Turkey, Egypt, the Dominican Republic or elsewhere in the world, report it to the holiday representative at your hotel immediately and fill in a complaint form, keeping a copy of anything you sign. Also keep a copy of any expenses you have incurred as a direct result of the illness, including prescriptions and medical receipts
- Thousands of holidaymakers suffer some type of illness abroad each year and far too many fail to claim the compensation they deserve when they return home
- However mild or severe your symptoms are, if you have suffered holiday illness through the fault of someone else, you should be compensated
Holiday Illness claims in Egypt
Hundreds of holiday illness compensation claims have been made during the past three years against tour operators who promote package holiday hotels in Egypt.
Sharm-El-Sheikh in particular has come under the spotlight and holiday illness has been reported at many all inclusive hotels in the resort. Poor standards of food and hygiene have been blamed for outbreaks of illness at hotels in Egypt and common illnesses have included Food Poisoning, Salmonella, Cryptosporidium and Gastroenteritis.
Gastroenteritis is a general term given to illness which causes symptoms of diarrhoea, vomiting and stomach cramps and is often linked to food poisoning. When standards of food preparation, handling and storage are not high, particularly at all inclusive hotels in Egypt where hundreds of guests every day are served buffet-style food, illness can quickly follow.
If you have suffered illness at a package holiday hotel in Egypt and you suspect your sickness was a result of poor food or hygiene or from dirty swimming pools, you could be entitled to a substantial amount of compensation.
Holiday illness claims in Turkey
Holiday food poisoning and holiday illness in Turkey can cause symptoms of sickness, diarrhoea and stomach cramps which can ruin your long-awaited trip abroad.
Food poisoning outbreaks in Turkish package holiday hotels are often caused by poor standards of food and hygiene and also poor methods of food storing, handling and preparation. Dirty swimming pools are also a major cause of illness at holiday hotels in Turkey and elsewhere.
Food-borne diseases spread quickly when food is undercooked and meat, particularly poultry, pork and minced meat products, can cause serious illness if not cooked thoroughly before being served. Food served buffet-style should always be served piping hot, fresh and always covered to prevent fly and insect contamination. Food poisoning in Turkey and elsewhere is caused by the ingestion of contaminated food or liquids and the improper storage and serving of food.
If you have suffered Shigella, Salmonella, Cryptosporidium, Gastroenteritis or any other type of holiday illness in Turkey, Egypt or elsewhere, caused by the negligence of the tour operator or the hotel, you can claim compensation with our help. Farnworth Rose specialises in helping holidaymakers who have suffered illness abroad in package holiday hotels and Head of our Holiday Claims Department, Anne Thomson, will be happy to take your call. We work on a no win, no fee basis. Call Anne on 080001 54321 or fill in the online claim form.
Website design seofish.co.uk