"Food poisoning at hotels in the Dominican Republic is often caused by poor food hygiene"
Holiday sickness claims Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic is one of the most popular destinations in the Caribbean for British holidaymakers and the pristine white beaches and sunny climate attract visitors from all over the world. Unfortunately, the Dominican Republic also sees many cases of food poisoning in holiday hotels throughout the year and some people are still sick when they return to the UK.
- Have you suffered E.Coli in the Dominican Republic?
- Was Salmonella food poisoning caused by poor food and hygiene in your holiday hotel in the Dominican Republic?
- Were you staying in a package holiday hotel when you suffered holiday illness?
- Was your illness caused by dirty swimming pool water in the Dominican Republic?
- Do you want to claim compensation in the UK on a no win, no fee basis?
We are keeping a close watch on the following hotels:
Holidaymakers returning from the Dominican Republic have complained of suffering symptoms of sickness and diarrhoea during their stay. If you have become ill with symptoms of Salmonella, E.Coli, Cryptosporidium or Shigella whilst staying at a package holiday hotel in the Dominican Republic, we can help you claim compensation. We work on a no win, no fee basis and we will guide you through the compensation process from start to finish. If you think you may have a claim or if you would like more information call our Holiday Claims Expert, Anne Thomson, on: 080001 54321 or fill in the online claim form.