"If you sufferes sickness in a holiday hotel you should claim the compensation you deserve"
10 reasons why you should claim compensation for holiday illness
Farnworth Rose Solicitors specialise in cases of holiday illness, and we are currently dealing with holiday illness compensation claims against major tour operators in the UK.
Many holidaymakers who suffer illness in a package holiday hotels abroad are not aware they can claim compensation when they return to the UK, on a no win, no fee basis.
If you have become ill during a package holiday after consuming contaminated food or liquids, or as a result of poor standards of food and hygiene, consider the following 10 points:
- Provided the negligence of the tour operator contributed to your illness, you will be entitled to receive compensation for a ruined holiday
- You can claim compensation for part or all of your holiday
- You can claim for loss of enjoyment of your holiday, pain and suffering and medical expenses
- If your illness is ongoing, and you cannot return to work in the UK, you may also be able to claim for loss of earnings.
- If you suffer Salmonella, Campylobacter, Shigella, E.Coli or Cryptosporidium infection on holiday, it could result in long term illness
- You do not need to worry about the cost of pursuing a claim for compensation as we work on a no win, no fee basis
- Our costs are paid by your opponent, the tour operator once the case is concluded
- You keep 100% of the compensation awarded
- We will guide you through the compensation claims process from start to finish
- We will keep you fully informed throughout the life of your claim, and can contact you via e-mail, telephone or letter
If you have become ill abroad after staying in a package holiday hotel, we can help you claim compensation, provided the negligence of the tour operator contributed to your illness. This can include any type of illness caused by poor and unacceptable standards of food and hygiene. If you would like to claim compensation for holiday illness, contact Anne Thomson, who heads our Holiday Illness Claims Department, on: 080001 54321 or fill in the online claim form.